Saturday 21 April 2012

About the New Oando Cooking Gas Stove

I stopped at the filling station which I privately refer to as 2nd Oando chapter 2 on Awolowo road Ikoyi and I stumbled on the new Oando camping gas which they refer to as a gas cooking stove.
See more about it HERE

 I was so drawn to it because it brought back memories of my days in UNIBEN when I cooked with a camping gas. Didn’t like hot plates and stoves were a definite No No…I be ajebo  oh!!!!

So I saw it, asked for the price…me thinks it is quite affordable and I made a mental note that I would tell everyone I know about it.
 In fact I don’t mind being a distributor and I have started making enquiries.

 Wale Tinubu did not send me message to advertise Oh.... I just love a good product when I see one. It shows someone somewhere is thinking and judging from the way a lot of people behave these days, when you see a person or an organization that is actually thinking, then I think such a person or group of persons should be encouraged and assisted.

So  I have used this device before and I can assure you it’s better than stove or firewood and other stressful, nail breaking, soot distributing gadgets some people use to cook.

Then it was so easy to refill, no long queues for kerosene and idolizing one plastic can or another (fear no let me write jerry can or keg…you know people in Hollywood will read this blog one day so I have to be careful about the words I use)

I think  the product is perfect for students, corpers (until NYSC is finally scrapped), men who have refused to marry or even public cooking demonstrations e.g. in women functions ( I have attended a few …that reminds me watch out for some fresh and  healthy cooking recipes on this blog I have quite a plenty and I am willing to share…don’t roll your eyes at me..its my blog eee I can put “kwhatever” I like on it…Lol!)

So back to the matter at hand, I love the new Oando Cooking gas stove and I think you will like it too. Cute, safe and portable!

 If you are a new wife and you are visiting your husband’s village for the first time and you are not sure of your mother in law’s cooking gadget but you still want to play your part before they say xyz…then this is the gadget for you it can fit into the smallest LV sack you can find a.k.a Ghana must go. (Are you not aware that LV sells bags designed like our own dear Ghana must goes bags????...... Or what is the plural of Ghana must go?)

Ok so if you need this cooking stove just walk into any Oando filling station and posses your possession. They told me it sells for N6,800 and inclusive of gas and to refill costs N800 only.

Like I said they did not ask or pay me to advertise for them but its my pleasure to do this because I have a soft spot for Oando …the reasons are too many but for now just know that I have never suffered during fuel scarcity and it is because of some angels God has blessed me with in Oando…Bear hugs to them all…you know yourselves. Thank you so much.
Long live Oando
Death by fire to fuel scarcity
I am not in the cabal oh sha sha before my enemies will say....
One love peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...