Monday 30 April 2012

I compered @ Chidi Mokeme's wedding on Saturday.

Apologies for my silence these past few days, I have been busier than the chickens laying eggs at Obasanjo farms.

Meanwhile I confess I have been hiding something from you and that is what I am about to share.
A few weeks ago a dear friend of mine called to say he was going to be the best man at Chidi Mokeme’s wedding and that he had spoken with Chidi about me….weeks later - voila I was sitting in front of Chidi and I got an invite to compere at his wedding.

It was such a hush hush affair so I couldn’t spill the beans….hope you forgive me?
It was a nice wedding. The bride is a very sweet person; an Ibo lady, an American based doctor and yes she got married with a low cut hair style. Loved her for it…standing out is good for the health.
AY was the comedian, told his Chris Okotie jokes and did the Indian film kiss thing.
Chairman was High Chief Edem Duke; the honorable Minister for culture and Tourism.
 Other features of the wedding include - God Bless Band, Jimi Jatt, the best of Nollywood , Turkish designed groomsmen attire, plenty of security, plenty of décor and three white limousines.
 Congrats to them. I wish them the best of marital bliss
As usual my photos are on the way but for now manage this one.


This was taken with a phone but trust me, better pictures are on the way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...