Thursday 19 April 2012

War of the media vixens..D Linda Ikeji vs Toke Makinwa Saga

Hallo my latest favorite people
How are you all doing? Exciting things have been happening to and for me, in due time, pictures will unfold but first there are dresses to make and shoes to buy...*wink* wink*

If you have not booked me yet, try to book me now because the way Jehovah is moving in my life.....ha...No spiritual LASTMA can stop me oh.

I'm on one way oh....full speed ahead and loving it.

Meanwhile things have been happening in blogsville...my white friends will say...
"Aro e meeee!!!"

Trouble was wearing a fully comfy 100% cotton nightshirt sleeping in a fully air conditioned room with orthopedic mattress snoring lightly when crazy miss Nyanga went to wake trouble up.In this case, trouble is Linda Ikeji plus her fans who are the PDP of commentators as far as blogsville is concerned (if you catch my drift). Ol boy eeee if those people comment on your picture and say you are beautiful...just register for MBGN and if they say you are ugly, call it a day!

If you are not overdosing on confidence pills, don’t just carry yourself there and pray her journalistic fingers don’t remember your matter because those people will analyze you, shred you then glue you back together again but never the same once Linda puts you up there.
You cannot enter her blog as a subject and come out the same. QED!!!

The combined team of Linda's blog and her commenters are principalities on their own and at the rate they are going .......Wisdom is profitable to direct!

Na so oh ....A certain Toke Makinwa who is a radio and TV host now went and said on air that people should not look up to Linda as a mentor or something like that and Linda got wind and whiff of this information and yes...wrote it on her very blog then did not stop at reporting Toke on her blog, she then told a super story of Wale Adenuga proportions and Goodluck Jonathan dimensions of how God has lifted her from shame to fame....tears were actually mentioned in the write up and I think I even had some in my own ordinarily tough eyes as I read the story ...you can read all the grammar HERE

Hence and a half.com........the commenters a.k.a "World People" have since used Toke to make shredded turkey pepper soup. As in as I type this news, Linda fell asleep publishing 1,502 comments on this matter and there are plenty more where that came from. Then in all that 1,502 comments...maybe 2 spoke in favour of Toke and all they were saying was ...."Make una sorry naaa have mercy chei!!" Ok maybe not in those exact words but something like that.

Well you people know me I am a pastor's wife and the bible said blessed are the peacemakers...my full name is Chigozirim which means God has blessed me...hence i cannot help but be a peace maker...hope you are following the equation.

I want to appeal to Linda to forgive Toke. It can sting when someone says something like that about you especially when they don't even know you from a can of paint (as Queen Latifah said in the 90s).
And then she said it on air again..chei!
However Linda these things happen, that is how you know you are now large and in charge....when they talk about you and discuss you...ask Jlo, ask Whitney H, ask Obama...HECK! Ask JESUS CHRIST. In the course of your work I know there were days you got some people's feelings hurt too by expressing your opinion as well so please forgive her and take heart.

Toke...I’m sure you have advised yasef already...I don't even know what to say to you...lol! I hear that you are a lovely person though and you were just doing your job. Like I said Linda can be highly opinionated too and it rubs people the wrong way sometimes so what you have done is not new...however I’m sure people's comments stung bad and you probably are exhausted from defending yourself or looking for people who will understand where you were speaking from. Girl...that's life- things happen...move on. At least you got some publicity out of the drama. Some people never heard about Linda until Oluchi abused her thoroughly don’t take my word for it..just ask brother Google..Lol!

As for Linda's commenters ....I greet you all. God bless all of you oh...una no dey see my blog? Make una try dey come here from time to time oh me sef dey find millions like Linda but make una no curse me oh I no fit shout Oh....Lol!

And finally brethren, to you who is wondering which one is your business inside Chigo? Who made you an authority? Who..Wetin...bla bla bla..asking so many questions

…..in the words of that  Nigerian hit track....all na wash!

ROTFL!
I love my life O jare ...Have a fulfilling day my darlings.


2 comments:

  1. I cannot laff oh........laff aff already finish me...they tear ppl to pieces on linda's blog u Rily need an over dose of confidence to comment sef....I pity toke no b small...chigo we dey see u Jare...carry on..plenty love.love love your blog....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youuu....*batting eyelashes*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...