Saturday 19 May 2012

LIB comments on worm in salad....Hilarious!

Ha! Ha! LIB commenters wont kill me.


 I just visited Linda's blog and I read a story about a lady who went to an eatery (name withheld- even though all the evidence point to TFC) and there was a worm in her salad which seemed to be alive because the "posings" of the worm for the pictures were not constant.


Anyway the gist for me is the hilarious comments which followed the story.
See them HERE


Some made sense. Others just cracked me up.


I think the lady should sue or else nobody will sit up. 
No hard feelings to the eatery owner. it's nothing personal  but people are falling seriously ill in Nigeria and the health standard for now is zero over a billion.


 We need to do the best to protect ourselves so we can to stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...