Thursday 14 June 2012

Introducing Eyiyemi Olivia Designs


Remember I told you guys I did a wedding where the bride's dress was stunning in gold designed by Eyiyemi Rogbinyin (Nee Pratt).
I told you Eyiyemi graced the occasion as well and brought some delicious cupcakes and I joked that the cupcakes might be added value for the dress....Lol!.......As in she designs your wedding dress and you get some boxes of cupcakes free...don't quote me oh ...I'm just testing my rumour monging skills...Lol.
Anyway the true gist right now is that the FAB Eyiyemi (who used to do a lot of TV back in the day) is launching her very own fashion line...So exciting!!! 
                     Date: Sunday the 17th of  June 2012

                                     Time: 1PM

                   Venue: Emmanuel Street, Maryland, Ikeja
                                 See pictures below

Aso-oke and lace combo

                                                    



I am told she has a passion for dressing plus sized women


About the label:
African women are well endowed but want to be fashionable. Eyiyemi Olivia's vision as a fashion label is to provide diverse tailoring services of the highest quality that suit the individual tastes of every client.
They also stock a Ready2Wear range that dresses clients with diverse styles for different occasions. They work with African prints mixed with other fabrics to give the  designs a cosmopolitan edge and  are biased towards the endowed African woman who mostly is not a typical British or American size but is highly classy, fashionable and stylish.

Flagship store is @ 9, Emmanuel street, Jesu Oyingbo, Maryland.  08098069428, 018444768.

Personally I love me some contemporary outfits using African fabrics ...that is my style. I've got dresses, blazers, skirts and i'm delving into leggings, cat suits and rat suits all made of African fabrics so I will definitely support Eyiyemi.

No its not because I'm plus sized.....who said I was plus sized??? That is the same person that invented the rat suit!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...