Thursday 23 August 2012

"We want you Chigo"....Nneka Isaac Moses

Twas an ordinary but perfect day, I was going about my beeswax... (cartoon code name for business) and I got the call from Nneka Isaac Moses of Goge Africa fame that her hubby had seen me when I compered at Chidi Mokeme's wedding and some other anonymous person had joined voices with him to recommend me for their daughter's wedding as compere....Oh what a humbling experience and there I was thinking my ex- pot belly on You tube may have ruined my career as a compere ...LOL!

 (Note to mothers... please send your daughters to finishing school it will help one day with posture et al).

So come this past weekend I compered the young Tracy's wedding to a very interesting young man called David. They were quite a happy couple and get this- David is very good with his hands ...he repairs stuff and Tracy while in school would always give him her phone to repair and he would repair it only 75% well so she was guaranteed to come back till he had the liver, kidney and gall bladder to ask for a relationship and then marriage, he has since bought her a new phone to replace the one he totally ruined...Lol!... How sweet.

See pictures below...

Mother of the Bride
Father of the Bride and his baby boy
I started without a Mic..Long story!
David made the cake oh...told you he was a handy man...so he was telling us about the cake


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...