Friday 22 November 2013

Compered the Wedding of the Year...Laolu & Aisha Marinho's


Last week, I compered what is being referred to as the "wedding of the year" in some circles and I am just blogging about it because I am just recovering from the impact...lol!

The wedding reception was everything you could dream of from a wedding/party perspective plus MORE!!!!

Reception commenced by like 4PM and ended by like 6.40PM but people didn't leave Harbour Point, VI,Lagos till like 9/10PM. Awesome parrtayyy!!!

 I was using style to wait for pictures because some high profile guests were in attendance...from government to corporate Nigeria to entertainment circles but as the matter is entering voicemail like this I said let me share what I have with you so far my beloveds. When the pictures come, I shall update.

Some people know how to throw a party that is all I can say and I hear a lot of it was courtesy the genius bride...Aisha. I totally get it because from my little encounter with her before and during the reception I can say she is totally cool! As for the groom...he is a typical extrovert socialite...he was the LIFE of the party.

Great stuff! May God bless their marriage and make it as colourful and fun filled as the party was plus MORE!

The lovely Mr & Mrs Laolu Marinho 
The delectable moi (in the middle) and 2 of my pals I bumped into at the wedding;
 Charles and Doris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...