Friday 22 November 2013

Screen Divas Reality Show

 
Quick comment on Screen Divas reality show ....
Yes I watch it.
Yes its engaging.
 I want to change the channel cos I kinda know where they are heading but somehow I cant cos I'm like are they serious now or are they acting?...
Seriously, its fun to watch and I catch myself laughing hysterically because its supposed to be about these 4 divas coming together to do something against domestic violence but if care is not taken they will kill each other before they can help anybody. Lol.
 
Its a great job.
Well done to the quartet and everyone else that supported them including Ebony Life Team and Mo Abudu for giving the show the time of day.
 
On another note Rirooo  please what's with the I'm too sexy to fully cross my legs pose of life in the pix below biko? ...Lol...
It is well...You are a diva...you can pose anyhow you want and it will be all right...Lol! 
 
Holler to Kate (you know I love you girl...fit and grounded G! that's what you are)
Funke (You are an inspiration, especially after hearing how you appeared on set with all ya load from ya village to just shake ya head...Lol)
Uche...Uche..Uche (there is no drama queen like you...Love you loads)
 
I raise my sachet of pure water to you gals as I await a fresh episode of Screen Divas
XoXo
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...