Saturday 7 December 2013

I compered Daystar Women of Destiny WE-WIN Initiative Launch. Got a hug from Pastor Nike Adeyemi...Aww!!

I really ought to start moving around with my own photographer...I know I know I say that all the time. One day I will start. I know cos I have been saying I want to do so many things for my business and like joke like play, I have actually ticked so many of those things off my list just this morning. Praise God.

Anyway I had a wonderful evening last week Saturday compering the event of the year as far as women charity fundraisers go.

It was the WE- WIN Initiative; courtesy the women fellowship of Daystar Christian Center. Twas a N20,000 per plate/seat event and the dome (annex 2) was packed with women who just wanted to see other women succeed.  I compered with a new friend I have found in Daystar, her name is Lara and she has a blog www.shatteredglassng.com.

I produced and edited the launch documentary and it was very nice and emotional as every one said. Pastor Nike gave me a big hug for that *sigh* dont have the pictures, almost didnt have my bath after that hug. LOL!!!

 A few camera phone pictures after the cut shaa. Enjoy!





Pastor Nike and Sis Uwa the super woman!..She works in HR @ Daystar
and her hubby is one of the pastors there as well

Moi and a freind who encourages me through thick and thin...Pat!

Lara, Pastor Nike Adeyemi and I

Another dear friend (Tolu) and I..I didnt plan to meet all these my friends there and
they didnt plan to meet me there either. Twas nice bumping into them.
 I have some more photos I will upload as soon as i can 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...