Saturday 4 January 2014

Watched 'Married but Living Single' .... So here is my review!



I finally watched the movie 'Married but Living Single'... Nice Movie ..they tried.

I saw my friend from Lekki Wives; Dr. Kiki Omeili... she is a very good actress (More of her please).

Funke Akindele was fun to watch as usual. Her make up was on point but in some scenes where she was supposed to be acting as a woman in love with or submitting to her husband, I felt she was a bit too sleepy and draggy...maybe thats the character of the person she was playing...I know some sleepy, draggy real life characters myself..

As for Joseph Benjamin, thats the second movie I saw him in this week, cant remember the first one now. Ok...it was one of those Ebony Life TV short movies. Joseph is the perfect, dream husband/boyfriend in these movies. 

In Married but Living Single he was just so on point. But oh as I watched with the people I watched with, they couldnt help but ask..."what really went wrong with his marriage if he is this fantastic?" Had to remind them it is a movie oooooo not reality. Anyways ....in the movie "Married but Living Single" He gave in to the flesh and had an affair ...Joseph is a good actor. Y'all watch out for him. 

Moving along to Aunty Joke Silva....perfecto as usual and her make up artiste really tried. Thats the most contemporary make up I have seen on her in a movie....I'm talking really red lips here...Lol!

As for the wife battery couple ...they tried but I encourage the husband to try a little bit harder to make his acting natural. I really dont want to make anyone feel bad but I'm just giving my opinion on the movie. I enjoy helping you guys  know whether its worth watching or not.

So on a scale of 1 to 10, I give the movie a 7.

 Good to watch when you just want to let your hair down and relax.

Do I think it would have made a good cinema experience?...Not really!

I think its just Ok to watch at home.

Do you kinda know where the movie is heading per time? ...A HUGE YES! but its worth the entertainment and the acting is worth watching with lessons to learn.

Thats my two cents  on this movie my peeps. Happy viewing!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I give the movie a 5, maybe a 4 sef...it was just there. The end of the movie with all those choreography that went on for over 20mins! Gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. which choreography again? my own copy may not have had it oh. I will go and watch.....Ok I remember now...the dance group. See I understand the movie was done in partnership with a church so I think they were showcasing their dance group and dram group with the movie...so i just forgave them in advance. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...