Saturday 12 April 2014

CHIGO COMPERE @ TW brunch with Mrs Alakija

 So I got this fantastic call from Aunty Adesuwa Onyenokwe to come compere this absolutely fab event which had the crème of career and business women from fashion, oil, telecoms, banking and more. I was delighted. Searched endlessly for what to wear, knew there would be so many lovely dresses in the room, afterall its TW...HALLO! we all want our pictures in the mag.

I decided to go for a look that would make it clear I was the compere...Lol! Always a pleasure to serve, don't want to compete with my host or guests for best dress, hence I put together this ensemble. It worked. We had a blast, event was at the civic center and some of the pictures are out in the latest edition of TW Magazine so grab your copy.

It was such an honor to compere this event HONESTLY! Mrs Alakija is such a delight and very inspiring. Some other speakers shared like Mrs Akpobome of Heritage bank and Mrs Rotimi of Xclamation. Too fab for words. If you want to be a part of such events in future just subscribe to TW magazine and they will send you mails to keep you posted. Trust me its worth it.


Mrs. Folorunso Alakija
(Forbes listed wealthiest black woman in the world
- Yes! she replaced Oprah
and
Moi *clearing my throat*-
(Forbes soon to be listed best female compere in the world)
L-R Moi, Mrs.Adesuwa Onyenokwe Editor in chief TW magazine
and our host, Mrs Alakija,
Mrs Akpobome (wife to Alibaba and director at Heritage bank),
A guest at the event
L-R Aunty Adesuwa, Jodie the "Oh Baby" crooner of  WA Idols fame, Mrs Alakija and another guest

Love this picture

L-R Aunty Adesuwa, Mrs Akpobome, Moi and Tobi the event planner
















5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nwaka Tayo-Ilori12 April 2014 at 23:44

    I'm soo excited for you.... Soon na aso-rock go begin call you. Then Michelle and co..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunty Chigo, you have abandoned us o! Heard you are back to 9 - 5 :-( No time for blogging again *wails*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my dear Linda.....I shall try to do better. Meanwhile I have always had a 9-5 job ohhhhhh but compering is my life beyond 9-5 and sometimes during the 9-5 sef...Lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...