Tuesday 27 January 2015

CHIGO COMPERE @ #SMAA

 Hi People! As promised, I bring you greetings and pictures from the Social Media Africa Awards. This is very far from exhaustive but tell you what, you can visit Twitter or Instagram and search for more pictures using #SMAA or #Sterling Bank after all we are celebrating Social Media so lets just patronize the platforms .
 
 
female compere MC comedian
Yeah I know, who grabs a screen  and doesn't bother to crop out the icons for battery life etc...ME!
Please continue to see more pictures
 


Denrele introducing my very self ...I think

He invited this wonderful extroverted lady on stage and threw his very heavy jacket on her.
 



We were about to present an award, Best #SterlingSelfie

After posing, Denrele's jacket held me captive for like some seconds.


1st Winner


2nd Winner, it was a tie

Fan Milk gave us ice cream for cocktails...twas a unique twist to cocktails and guests went crazy on it.
Even when I was going home by midnight I saw some guests licking away in their cars as we drove away.
There was even a flavor with1% alcohol for those who are so inclined.
Please I think this should be the trend going forward at events. House of  Reps should pass the bill.
Just contact Fan Milk guys on Twitter, I'm sure they will hook you up

Back stage where they kept stars to chill and stay fed and hydrated.
Who watches Moments with Mo?
Then you must know @Bolinto..
OMG! she is so much more lovely and slimmer in person.
I loooove Bolinto.
 I follow her on instagram and she once shared how she had to detox cos she eats a lot when shooting.
 I saw her in action that night...especially with the icecream...LOL she interviewed me too,
twas really cool...love me some more Bolintooo!

This is what is called  A selfie stick. They use it to take Selfie.
You put ya hands8t inside, time ya phone  and give yasef,a selfie.
 It even has remote control if you prefer that option
Who knew that something as trivial as a selfie would get its own device....Oyinbo na winch!
I'm guessing Kim Kardashian has this in her car, her room, her bathroom etc

Our Shoki Photo

Ever heard of Olori Super gal...this is she oh...really sweet, polite gal...
Notice her Bambi eyes. She presented an award

This is the plaque that winners took away, A BIG, GIANT, LIKE!
How Cute. Winners also got a visa card from the sponsors Sterling Bank loaded with 1K USD

Yemi Alade was in the building too. She performed excellently,
 came really close to finding Johnny while at it cos when she climbed stage, one Kenyan guy screamed...
Is that Yemi Alade??? I want to marry her...I was like... OKK!!! Noted!


Stole this from Instagram for you peeps...Beautiful gehs


Awww  now isn't this a perfect picture

Oh what do you know I have white teeth too

We were taking a wefie - opposite of selfie

 

Someone said I should ask Denrele if he got his shoes from Lady Gaga...
in retrospect I'm thinking if 2 persons in this world are rocking these shoes then it means
there might just be a market for it in future.
Does this thought scare you? LoL



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...