Friday 23 January 2015

No words....

Ok so I haven't blogged in a while.
 And I once absconded then said I was back for good,
 then now am I attempting to imply that I am back to stay again????...
All I can say is first of all..... Happy New Year!
May this 2015 bring us all joy and peace...
lots of PEACE!!!
 especially with all the issues in the world starting with elections and Boko Haram.
 I will not make any promises,
actions speak louder than words
but
 I am willing to try to be back for good:)
Thanks for all the support and encouragement people.
One Love

2 comments:

  1. LOL @ willing to try to be back for good. Be back for good o. We love to read your quirky posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May God help me. Just to revamp the look and feel alone today has taken me HOURS!!! Linda Ikeji is trying oh. Do u know how I can blog from my phone on the go? You know u r my mentor and teacher in this blogging matter. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...