Friday 6 November 2015

Thought for the day

What are we waiting for?...There are things we desire to happen and they are yet to happen so we keep postponing what we would love to do because we are waiting for this THING to happen. This thing could be a job interview,  a man to propose, a business deal to click, a sick relative even or some money we are expecting. Well while waiting it's like we put our lives on hold and we are not living. I have a funny experience.... I have been keeping this outfit for a while now....waiting for 'something' where I will wear the outfit to. Yesterday I wore it  and it's going to be dry cleaned tomorrow. The world did not end. The THING I was waiting for is still yet to happen. Whether it happens or not....("oh God please let it happen") I choose to LIVE while I am waiting. You should do same. God help us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...