Monday 21 December 2015

Awww Steve Harvey in Compere Nightmare

Good morning dear friends and family...Hey my God! Woke up this morning to see a scary story, I just glanced through cos fear no let me read every detail...so my man Steve Harvey- a celebrated American Comedian, Compere and talk show host was hosting the Miss Universe pageant and even though the teleprompter gave the correct winner, he announced another country as the winner. I wanted to just enter under my bed as I read it...that should be compere disaster nightmare number 2... Number 1 would probably be falling down on stage or having a wardrobe malfunction. Awww I feel so bad for him. Trust social media people they nearly ate him alive. I pray his publicist helps him come out of this unscathed cos this is a comedian's comedy.He probably believed so strongly the winner should have been the girl he announced then forgot to read. Chaiii. #comperenightmare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...